Do you want to increase the customer coming to your venue and track numbers?
The viewGhana discount card offers a great marketing strategy for any restaurant, venue or attraction which can increase the number of new bookings and generate new customers. The customers you will attract are those based in Ghana and those in the diaspora who travel into Ghana on a regular basis.
Our user base is 73% Ghanaian between the ages of 18 to 34 who are tech savvy, affluent and are part of the emerging social scene/trends in Ghana. The remaining 27% or Ghanaian in the diaspora who regularly travel into Ghana for work and holidays
How we generate customers for you
The viewGhana restaurant, bars, events and attractions pages are ranked highly on all major search engines for the major locations within Ghana. Each venue that is listed on viewGhana gets its own individual page complete with images,commentary and the ability for user reviews and ratings.
Every venue and restaurant listed is also promoted through our digital platforms which includes our in house email database social media and through our Ghana media partners.
What do we want from you?
All that we ask is that you offer viewGhana card members one of three offers that you can choose on our platform.
The 2 for 1 offer
2 for 1 is for 2 diners per card, and offers a discount of buy one get one complimentary on starters, main courses and desserts. Side dishes are not included in the offer.
The 50% off
50% off the total food bill, this is best used as a group discount. Diners receive a clean 50% off any food ordered on the a la carte menu.
With both offers, drinks are not included in the offer, meaning that you will receive full mark drink sales.
The 5% off
5% off the total price of a ticket – this offer is best used for attractions or ticket events
What do you get from the viewGhana
- Each venue that is listed on viewGhana gets its own individual page complete with images, commentary and the ability for user reviews and ratings.
- Each venue is able to track and report on offers saved by users and redeemed
- Each venue can check if a users offer on their mobile is valid before given discount in venue
- Each venue can set the amount of offers they want to give away – allow for time boxed promotions
Customise your viewGhana discount to suit your venue
Within the viewGhana discount app venues can select up to 4 different types of offers
You can exclude Friday and Saturday evenings. For example, if you only serve a ‘set lunch menu’ over the lunch period, this time would be excluded from the offer.
You can also exclude Bank Holidays and Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.