The Accra Food Festival celebrates the finest Local and International cuisines and Lifestyle brands present in Ghana. The event usually takes place on the last weekend in September. Over the two fun filled days the festial is amied at everyone especially families and its a great way to get kids to try lots of different cusine. So if you want to try Fine Dining, Grills, Fresh Juices, Beer, Wine, & Spirits on one side, and a Street Festival featuring Fashion, Art, Skating, Dance, Glitter, Art, & Wellness with interactive Kids Zones with Arts & Cultural workshops. We will post dates soon. Usually held in and around Accra we will let you know when the next one is taking place.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana