At viewGhana we do not save your Facebook personal data on our servers.
However, according to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your data from the viewGhana App, you can remove your information by following these 5 steps:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
- Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
- Search and Click “viewGhana” in the search bar.
- Scroll and click “Remove”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities and data from the viewGhana App