“Khana Khazana is a hard place to find as it’s practically tucked away behind a petrol station (Engen Filling Station, next to Avenida Hotel). To get there you have to go to the back of the filling station and there you will find a laid-back open air restaurant
However, once found it is like India has arrived in Accra. This outdoor restaurant with its wooden shack feel offers a wide and delicious range of Indian dishes and some chinese,. The restaurant seems cater for the many Indian nationals living and working in Ghana. So the food and atmosphere is authentic.
This authenticity also transfers well into the food which comes in large portions and is reasonably priced. There is no doubt that all the food is freshly prepared as you can see the cooks in their open kitchen working hard away at your order. The only thing that we found slightly disappointing that maybe it was the area but being totally open we were at the mercy of more mosquitoes than normal but the way around this is to prepare if you want good Indian food out doors then this is a place to visit. They have great vegetarian options too
Overall we felt that Khana Khazana was a was a gem as it was cheap, delicious and with long opening hours.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana