“Ninano Korean and Japanese restaurant offers an atmospheric setting for enjoying Japanese and Korean cuisine. The restaurant has had rave reviews internationally and has even been featured on Japanese TV as a place where you can come and enjoy freshly prepared sushi. Udon noodles (Udon is a type of thick wheat flour noodle used frequently in Japanese cuisine. It is often served hot as a noodle soup in its simplest form) prepared the authentic way as well as Bulgogi the Korean favorite “fire meat”, which made of thin, marinated slices of beef or pork grilled on a barbecue or on a stove-top griddle. All prepared with well and served traditionally. No wonder this venue is a favorite of Japanese and Korean nationals living and working in Ghana.
Sushi @ Ninano
To add to the great selection and well prepared food the venue also offers live music and large screen TVs that are occasionally used to air live sports and events.
We really enjoyed this place it was as it we were in Japan at times the service was speedy and the food good. All we need was the 2020 Olympics in Japan to be on to make this feel like we might have been in Japan
Overall our verdict is that Nino Korean and Japanese Restaurant is a perfect for sushi and Korean dishes and provides a quality service. The unique woody ambience give s it a real feel that you are not in Ghana anymore. The bar area serves an array of drinks and Japanese and Korean favourites with very friendly staff.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana