At the centre of Junction Mall in Nungua in the Greater Accra Region is ShopRite which has become the main stay of most malls in Accra. Mall has and feels more like a general shopping location where you can browse and shop without feeling out of place regardless of who you are. ShopRite outlets seem to be located at the centre of every shopping outlet. However, Junction Mall seems to have a more relaxed feel to it unlike Accra Mall.
Due to the retail park feel as a shoppers you can wonder outside and browse in and out of shops meaning that there are more outlets and opportunities for stores to promote themselves through louder sound systems or store reps/ and sales assistants who sometimes conveniently persuade you into their cool air conditioned outlets. On the last friday of each month the car park is opened up to local traders who serve anything from fresh fruit smoothies to fashionable shirts and prints to locally sourced natural peanut butter and more.
The stores are all outwardly facing towards the car park which is larger than most we have seen. The shops are a mix of mobile phone shops, banks, clothing, boutiques, jewellers and electrical outlets selling fridges and televisions to a wide range of food outlets and coffee shops.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana