If Ebay and Amazon were to be physical locations then Makola Market in Accra would come close to what these online portals provide. Makola is a renowned market place and shopping district in the centre of Accra.
Unlike typical markets that you may be used to where there is a street an area and some order. Makola market is an experience there is no front door or welcoming sign as you venture into the district before you know it you are swamped in the throng of people, stalls, hawkers and the vibrancy begins.
In adjectives all we can say is its Hot, noisy and insistent, its an initially bewildering sprawl of kitchenware, jewelry, textiles, shoes and anything your cedi might be able to buy.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana