So you are in Ghana or you are thinking about going to Ghana and are thinking of the best way to maximize your time? Have you considered a Ghana tour? Hmm.. Tours are not what they used to be. Where you have someone with an umbrella walking a head of group rushing you from one landmark to the other. Well if you want a different type of tour or if you prefer the traditional type of tour then we at viewGhana have a range of tours for all your touring needs. We have teamed up with Viator to provide over 100 different tours of Ghana and its regions, from cultural walking tours to markets and architecture. We have a tours to suite all budgets and tastes, so why not take a look today and learn something new about Ghana.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- Checkout the latest movies showing at Silverbird Cinema in West Hills Mall!
- Latest 2D, 3D and 4DX movies showing this week at Silverbird Cinema in Accra Mall
- Are you ready for the MMG Homecoming Dinner & Dance – 17th August 2019
- Are you ready for Panafest 2019 in Cape Coast?
- West African Designs by Amara #westafricandesigns
- Latest events at the National Theatre in Accra
- Are you ready for Afro Nation 2019 in Accra?
- Bashment Live Music Friday @ the Jamestown Cafe 3rd May to 17th 2019
- Chale Wote Street Art Festival 2019 Para-Other from 14th to 25th Aug