So you are in Ghana or you are thinking about going to Ghana and are thinking of the best way to maximize your time? Have you considered a Ghana tour? Hmm.. Tours are not what they used to be. Where you have someone with an umbrella walking a head of group rushing you from one landmark to the other. Well if you want a different type of tour or if you prefer the traditional type of tour then we at viewGhana have a range of tours for all your touring needs. We have teamed up with Viator to provide over 100 different tours of Ghana and its regions, from cultural walking tours to markets and architecture. We have a tours to suite all budgets and tastes, so why not take a look today and learn something new about Ghana.
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Top 10 Best Beaches in Ghana
- London, New York Accra have you been to Carbon Night club?
- Latest events at the National Theatre in Accra
- Kakum National Park and the Canopy Walk Cape Coast
- Ted’s Place in Kada Avenue, Accra great buffet and beers and sports
- West African Designs by Amara #westafricandesigns
- Looking back at the 2019 Chale Wote Street Pidgin Imaginarium mean
- A lively venue with a mix of everything you want in a little eatery the Tea Baa