“Mamma Mia Pizza like how Mamma used to make, you need to locate 7th avenue in Osu quick. This place is another hidden eating gem that will amaze you at what you can find on a quiet little street off Osu, off oxford street. To start when you are in a taxi or uber in Accra or even on foot when you pass some venues the exterior of the place sometimes does not really sell or give any indication of what is inside.
Pizza @ Mamma Mia
Mamma Mia Pizzeria in Accra is definitely one of those places. Once you enter the pizzeria you know you have stumbled across something authentic, the dark orange walled interior with pictures of Piaggio scooters the checked tablecloths with the obligatory bottles of olive oil on each table lets you know that you are in for a great dining experience. But that’s not it, at the back of this venue is what we can only describe as a mino oasis of a court yard which really brings italian alfresco dining to life. With the mild evening air this place is a great venue to come unwind with friends drink peroni and eat pizza.
Mamma Mia Pizzeria offers an extensive menu of over 30 pizzas from the classics to specialities like the Bombombay Pizza which is a curry based pizza, topped with chicken, hot sauce and vegetables. We really enjoyed our calzone orginale which had pepperoni, salami, mushroom, parmigiana and mozzarella with eggs..wow clearly pizza is an art at Mamma Mia. The pizza is so good here that they have a takeaway services that serves the local accra area. But we recommend you visit this place. Please note that this place does not open till late afternoon around 5pm so its more of an after”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana