“This venue is attached to the Paloma hotel and offers a buffet and ordering style service so you are guaranteed all sorts of dishes from less traditional to lite local dishes like jolloff rice, plantain, fried yam and waakye.
Club Sandwich @ Palomo
But it’s a place where you know you will get chicken, rice, jolloff plantain stews and chips, pasta and pizza. If you like to keep it safe and simple and know that this is what you want to eat then Paloma is the place to visit. We did not find it that all awe inspiring or adventurous it did what it did on the tin, it gave us food we knew and trusted with not much to write home about apart from “Mummy, daddy we have have eaten today and are full”
Downsides the order service can be a little slow at times also remember this place is open 24hrs so you got to think there is always going to be food on the go. We would recommend coming down for the Sunday buffet which is good value starting from 40ghc between 12pm and 5pm.
Final verdict; With plenty of al fresco dining space, charming staff and a mix of international cuisine (Ghanaian, Lebanese, wood-fired pizza), this is a nice place to stop for lunch.The Sunday buffet is good value overall.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana