“Zion Thai located in Osu, at the end of Papaye Down, just near Blue Gate Restaurant. This restaurant underwent a little refurbishment allowing it to achieve a new upstairs sitting area. Some people have said at times the place can be a little confusing and the menu you need to be careful when you decide you want it hot. Considering the heat of Accra, Zion Thai does very well to bring the authentic Thai cooking to Ghana.
Pad Thai from Zhion Thai
The venue due to its location tends to get a lot of international diners mainly diplomats and people working in locally in the Osu region who tend to pop in the lunch. In the evening it’s a nice place to visit with friends and family. As you can watch the evening bustle in and around Osu as you enjoy your Thai meal. Ok about the menu there are some experimental dishes which you think the chef at Zion Thai is testing like The Thai Pineapple Fried Rice, this is a crazy mix of fried rice with chunks of pineapple its odd and will require some getting used to if you like that sort of thing.
Like most Thai places you can not have Thai food without Pad Thai, we would say if you have had experience of Thai food around the world give Zion Thai a go their little takes on the food makes things interesting.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana