“Café Mondo has two locations in Accra the one we went to was off Jungle Avenue in East Legon. This café offers good sandwiches pastries of all types, cocktails, smoothies we would say all the usual you would expect from a café.
Bacon & Eggs @ Cafe Mondo
The funny thing is in the heat of Ghana Accra sometimes these European concepts can seem at odds with the culture but then at times when you are craving croissants or pain au chocolat with a good coffee even though its almost 40 degrees with the right air con’ it can be worth it. We made the mistake of visiting the place after walking on Jungle avenue when we visited Jam Rock wow the heat was intense. However, once we got to Café Mondo we quickly cooled down and enjoyed letting our mouths water over their pizza selection. We were amazed at their customer service, it was on point.
Could it have been that we looked exhausted and they really thought we needed help to cool down and relax. This allowed us to really feel the cozy vibe and relaxing atmosphere both indoors and outdoors. We will let you try out the place for your self, and yes there was wifi which was pretty decent too.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana