“Chez Clarisse Mama Africa, is an Ivorian themed restaurant come chop bar come pop up venue. This small intimate place in Osu seems to take a little bit of everything to make something. The menu is simple and the vibe is non pretentious. “its good reasonable food its not that deep” However, Chez Clarisse Mama Africa seems to really attract a nice crowd of people if you just want to wat good food with your friends then this is the place to try out. The choices are simple but very well done from the tender chicken or whole grilled tilapia topped with onions and tomatoes. The small menu doesn’t make this place any less popular though; so come and enjoy good food in a authentic atmosphere at a good price
Chez Clarisse Mama
What people are saying
A great little local joint serving delicious and non pretentious food! Loved the atmosphere and the service was fuss free and efficient. The Talapia is a clear winner!”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana