“Santoku!.Everyone keeps asking us have you been to that Japanese place, which one we ask and they exclaim..Santoku! It offers stunning Japanese food, impeccable service and elegant decor and is probably one of the best restaurants in the country. Wow, this is bold statement. But we have to say its true. Dining here is a world-class experience, with its expertly trained staff and a blend of well-executed and inventive Japanese dishes that stretch well beyond sushi and sashimi dishes
food on platter @ Santoku
Santoku is a classy place this contemporary Japanese restaurant and Sake bar is located in the luxury development of Villaggio Vista. The venue was styled and created by the same restaurant group that worked on London’s Dishoom restaurant, and Hotel Missoni in Kuwait. Just known as the Gorgeous Group. http://gorgeousgroup.com.
This styling gives the venue a 5 star look and feel and could place this restaurant anywhere in the world. But enough about the decor, lets talk about the food. We have to say that the presentation of the food is second to none, we have to move our thinking away from chop bars and pop up venues as this place is a restaurent not a eatery or a place to hang out. If you are on a date or want to take clients out or just want to treat the partner this is a great dinning experience. Please note that the prices match the decor and the food. Even though its tasty and good be prepared to pay the premium.
Do not be surprised to bump into some celebrities at Santuku as this is the place where they like to hang out from your Nollywood to Hollywood to Ghanawood. You get all sorts at Santuku, we enjoyed celebrity spotting at this venue”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana