“Sometimes you just want a good coffee and just that. Starbucks is yet to reach Ghana or Costa Coffee but welcome Vida e caffe the home of good barista style coffee offering free wifi as well as nice muffins and toasties. Vida e Caffe has several locations in Ghana in total 8 locations in and around Accra so you will be spoilt for choice in finding a branch.
We visited the Labone branch which had a spacious seating outside. Vida e Caffe is originally from South Africa and since arriving in Ghana the store have been a big hit. So if you want to just chill, have great freshly made coffee whilst using the free wifi”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Movies Now showing at Global Cinemas now called Functions in Weija, Accra this week don’t miss them!
- Jamestown Cafe delivering a unique bohemian vibe through music performance and drinks
- How to add a listing on viewGhana
- Airports in Ghana and where you can fly to
- Is Accra safe for tourist?
- Where is Accra in the world?
- The Oti Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Bono East Region – part of the new six regions of Ghana
- Bono Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Ahafo Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The Savannah Region – part of the six new regions of Ghana
- The North East Region – part of the new regions of Ghana